Creapure is a form of creatine monohydrate and is widely considered to be the purest and finest quality micronised Creatine Monohydrate on the market today. It undergoes a slightly different manufacturing process to make it ‘purer’, it’s free from impurities and unnecessary by-products including Creatinine (CRN), dicyandiamide (DCD), Dihydrotriazine (DHT) and Thiourea. Also whilst most creatine products on the market have a creatine content of around 99.9%, Creapure is 99.99% pure Creatine Monohydrate which is again a reason why many athletes prefer to use Creapure since the 0.09% could make all the difference to their performance.
- Ultra-pure patent protected form of Creatine Monohydrate.
- Easy and convenient, tasty, chewable tablets.
- Provides additional ATP energy, which improves high-intensity exercise performance.
- May improve numerous factors, including strength, ballistic power, sprint ability, muscle endurance, resistance to fatigue, muscle mass, recovery, brain performance.
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
- Non-GM, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Lactose Free, Soya Free.
Consume 3-5 chewable tablets per day. On training days consume 1-3 approximately 30 minutes before after exercise.
Disclaimer: Individuals will respond differently and implied results will vary. Implied results assume an appropriate nutrition and training plan.
Dextrose Monohydrate, Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure®), Citric Acid, Anti Caking Agent (Magnesium salts of fatty acids), Coconut Oil, Natural Flavouring.
CREATINE MONOHYDRATE (CREAPURE®) CHEWABLE TABLET NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
|Nutrition||per 3 Tablets||per 100g|
|Fat of which saturates||0.13g 0.13g||1.4g 1.4g|
|Carbohydrates of which sugars||5.27g 5.26g||58.6g 58.4g|
|Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure®)||3g|
Vegetarians & Vegans, Soya Free, GM Free, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.