Maca root (lepidium meyenii) is an adaptogen and a member of the cruciferous family, like broccoli and cabbage, but due to it’s unique properties it is considered one of the world’s natural “super foods.” The pleasant tasting root is usually available in powder form after being harvested and grounded down.
The Maca root benefits include a positive effect on hormone balance, energy levels, and a health booster.
- Considered one of the world’s natural “Super Foods.
- High quality 100% pure Maca Extract
- Rich source Vitamins and minerals including high levels of Zinc, Vitamin B2, C & E as well as Calcium, Potassium and Iron.
- Easy to swallow, speedy digestion and rapid absorption and delivery.
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans.
- Gluten Free, Soy Free & Dairy Free.
- Also available in tablets.
Maca Powder can be used at varying amounts, depending on your nutritional requirements. However, we recommend mixing 1 scoop (15g) with 200ml water. Alternatively add to a homemade juice or smoothie.
Disclaimer: Individuals will respond differently and implied results will vary. Implied results assume an appropriate nutrition and training plan.
100% Maca Powder.
|Nutrition||Per 15g Serving||Per 100g|
|Fat of which saturates||0.12g 0.03g||0.8g 0.2g|
|Carbohydrates of which sugars (naturally occuring)||9.14g 5.7g||60.9g 38.3g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.