5 Must-Have Vitamins For Bodybuilding
When bodybuilding we often focus on building mass and maintaining muscle, but we need vitamins to sustain us. without them we often end up with deficiencies and that can causes weak immune function. Vitamins do a lot for our body; they promote recovery and help your mental state. That's just some of may. We have to find a healthy balance between building mass and taking care of our bodies. With an efficient amount of fat, carbs and protein you will be able to build mass, but without it... you have no chance. So lets look at the best vitamins for our bodies.
The 5 must have vitamins you need are: Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Iron, Potassium and Calcium. Here is why>>>
This is one of the most popular vitamins as it does a lot for your body, like helping your immune function, but that's not all it does. It repairs stressed cells in your body, this will be good for your muscles. that's why we sell Vitamin C Tablets 1000mg and there is a number of benefits of taking them, such as...
- Aids to protection of cells against oxidation.
- helps to maintain cartilage.
- Aids normal function of the immune system.
- Increases absorption of iron.
- Aids in repair of body tissues.
- maintains normal function of the immune system.
- Aids to normal energy yielding metabolism.
Our Vitamin C Tablets are easy to take, just take one a day with food.
Vitamin D is especially good for maintaining bone and muscle functions. this is vital for bodybuilding, you need that maintenance to sustain yourself. A lot of people lack Vitamin D in the winter due to there being less sun. We produce a vegan friendly, Vitimin D Tablets 5000iu which will irradiate any deficiencies in Vitamin D.
- Aids in the maintenance of normal muscle functionality.
- Aids in normal function of the immune system.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Improves mood.
Potassium is often overlooked, but trust me, it's worth having your daily banana! It is what gives us energy and without your body having a substantial amount of energy in wont be able to keep up with your workout routine. Potassium balances out any sodium in your body so if you lack one or the other you'll end up with an imbalance. Make sure to keep potassium in your diet. You can find potassium in potatoes, bananas, avocado, kale and more.
Iron is important to the production of white bloods cells. White blood cells carry oxygen around your body so it is highly important. A lack of iron can can cause a lot of issues for your body like anaemia. Symptoms of Anaemia are things such as fatigue, insomnia, craps and more. all of which aren't ideal if you're a avid lifter. Premium Raws recognises that issue and we have made Iron Tablets which will...
- Massively Boost your Iron Intake.
- Improves your blood quality.
- Aids with conditions like Anaemia.
- Can help if you're feeling fatigued.
- Helps make red blood cells
- Increased oxygen in blood and organs.
Calcium as you know is good for you bones, but it is also good for muscle and nerve contractions. Which of course, you will need whilst building. We sell Electrolyte Powder which will not only help you with a calcium deficiency, but also with potassium. Electrolyte Powder has many benefits, such as
- Sodium, Potassium, Calcium & Magnesium.
- Contributes to electrolyte balance.
- Potent Hydration source.
- Helps to rebuild damaged tissue.
- Contribute to normal muscle function.
To learn more about our products and about the latest offers visit our social media pages.
Facebook - > @PremiumRawsUK
Instagram - > @premiumraws_