Butternut Squash Seeded Bread recipe
A nutty, seeded butternut squash taste with the added protein is the best way to engage your taste buds. Whether its before going to the gym, run or bike ride, this protein filled bread with give you the strength to get through it all. Here is all you need to know about how to make it, so why not give it a try?
- 200g Diced/Grated Butternut Squash.
- 45g Milled Flax-seed.
- 2 Whole Eggs.
- 130g Gluten Free Flour (Add Our ProEarth Brown Rice Protein Powder 80% ).
- 60g Premium Oats and Whey.
- Dried Mixed Herbs.
- Sea Salt And Pepper.
- 2 tbsp Rapeseed Oil.
- 1 tsp Baking Powder.
- 20g Sunflower Seeds.
- Prepare all your ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and spray a loaf tray with some oil or coconut oil (if available).
- Boil the butternut squash until tender. When tender, transfer into a blender and blend into a puree.
- Then mix in oil and eggs.
- Pour all your dry ingredients and seasoning (apart from the sunflower seeds) into the mix and blend all together.
- Now add the sunflower seeds and carefully stir the sunflower seeds into the mix.
- Put your mix into the loaf tin and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories- 137 kcal
Energy kj/kcal- 573 / 137
Premium Raws Help:[caption id="attachment_3311" align="alignnone" width="300"] ProEarth Brown Rice Protein Powder 80% [/caption][caption id="attachment_3311" align="alignnone" width="300"] Premium Oats and Whey[/caption]
For more recipes, read more of our blogs on Raw Zone and the latest updates/deals follow us on our social media pages!
Facebook - > @PremiumRawsUK
Instagram - > @premiumraws_