Calcium carbonate is made of calcium, oxygen, and carbon. Calcium, being the most abundant mineral in the human body, accounts for 1-2% of its weight. But only around 1% of the total body calcium is found in the blood, while the remaining 99% is stored in the bones and teeth.
Every cell in your body needs calcium to work. This essential mineral supports the bones, heart, muscles, and nervous system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.