Cissus quadrangularis is a plant from the grape family, rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, this power-packed plant helps promote bone health and relieve joint pain, promotes tendon and ligament health.
Often used as an alternative to MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) and Glucosamine.
- Rich in Vitamin C and Antioxidants.
- 800mg of Cissus Quadrangularis per capsule.
- An alternative to MSM and Glucosamine for the treatment of joint pain.
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
- GM Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free & Dairy Free.
- Our Site is Halal approved. Made in the UK - All of our products have been manufactured to the highest standards in the UK using only quality sourced ingredients. Our ISO9001 approved facility means you get only the very BEST
- Also available in 800mg capsules.
Mix 1 heaped scoop (approximately 800mg) with 50ml water in a PREMIUM RAWS™ Shaker Bottle. Consume 3 servings per day, ideally with food.
Disclaimer: Individuals will respond differently and implied results may vary. Implied results assume an appropriate nutrition and training plan.
Note: We advise that all servings are measured using an accurate set of scales. While we make every attempt to provide an accurate equivalent measure using our PREMIUM RAWS™ scoops, these are only approximate and are not a substitute for using a standardised measuring device.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.