Inulin is high in fiber and low in calories. It also has other health benefits.
The fiber in inulin is soluble, which means it dissolves in water. It dissolves in the stomach and then forms a gelatinous substance that slows digestion, increases fullness and reduces cholesterol absorption as it passes through the digestive tract.
Inulin also slows digestion, including the digestion of carbohydrates. This allows sugar to be released slowly without spiking, which promotes healthy blood sugar levels.
- 100% Inulin Powder, also known as Fructo-Oligosaccharide.
- Inulin is high in fiber and low in calories.
- Known to slow digestion, including the digestion of carbohydrates, increases fullness and reduces cholesterol absorption.
- Promotes healthy blood sugar levels.
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
- Gluten Free, Soy Free & Dairy Free.
- Our Site is Halal approved. Made in the UK - All of our products have been manufactured to the highest standards in the UK using only quality sourced ingredients. Our ISO9001 approved facility means you get only the very BEST.
We recommend adding 1 scoop (approximately 5g) to your shakes or smoothies. Inulin can also be used in baking to act as a binding agent, as well as preserving the moisture content.
Disclaimer: Individuals will respond differently and implied results will vary. Implied results assume an appropriate nutrition and training plan.
100% Inulin Powder (Fructo-Oligosaccharide).
|Nutrition||Per 5g serving||Per 100g|
|Fat of which saturates||0.0g 0.0g||0.0g 0.0g|
|Carbohydrates of which sugars||0.4g 0.4g||8.0g 8.0g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.