Matcha contains the nutrients from the entire tea leaf, which results in a greater amount of caffeine and antioxidants than typically found in green tea.
Matcha is rich in catechins, a class of plant compounds in tea that act as natural antioxidants. Antioxidants help stabilise harmful free radicals that can damage cells and cause chronic disease.
Matcha has been shown to improve attention, memory, and reaction time. It also contains caffeine and L-theanine, which can improve several aspects of brain function.
When you add matcha powder to hot water to make tea, the tea contains all the nutrients from the entire leaf. It will tend to have more catechins and antioxidants than simply steeping green tea leaves in water.
- 100% Matcha Green Tea Powder.
- Matcha is rich in catechins, a class of plant compounds in tea that act as natural antioxidants.
- Contains all the nutrients from the entire leaf.
- May improve attention, memory, and reaction time.
- Naturally contains caffeine and L-theanine, which can improve brain function.
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
- GM Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free & Dairy Free.
- Our Site is Halal approved. Made in the UK - All of our products have been manufactured to the highest standards in the UK using only quality sourced ingredients. Our ISO9001 approved facility means you get only the very BEST
Mix 1 scoop (approximately 2.5g) in 150ml of water and shake well in your PREMIUM RAWS™ shaker bottle. Alternatively add to a homemade juice or smoothie.
Disclaimer: Individuals will respond differently and implied results may vary. Implied results assume an appropriate nutrition and training plan.
Note: We advise that all servings are measured using an accurate set of scales. While we make every attempt to provide an accurate equivalent measure using our PREMIUM RAWS™ scoops, these are only approximate and are not a substitute for using a standardised measuring device.
100% Matcha Green Tea Powder
|Nutrition||Per 100g||Per 2.5g serving|
|of which Saturates (g)||0.58mg||0.01mcg|
|of which Sugars (g)||3.3mg||0.1mcg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.