Promotes regularity without increasing flatulence, can be used as a one-off to ease constipation, or it can be added to your diet to help promote regularity and overall digestive health.
Psyllium Husk is a prebiotic - A substance needed for healthy colonies of probiotics to grow in the gut. A healthy colony of good bacteria in the digestive system is essential for healthy immune function. Your body is better able to fight infection, reduce inflammation, and maintain healthy tissue and cell
- 100% Psyllium Husk powder. Psyllium is a Prebiotic - A substance needed for healthy colonies of probiotics to grow in the gut. It is a high source of fibre.
- Psyllium is a form of fibre made from the husks of the Plantago ovata plant’s seeds. It sometimes goes by the name ispaghula.
- Mixes well and provides a rapid absorption and delivery.
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
- GM Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free & Dairy Free.
- Our Site is Halal approved. Made in the UK - All of our products have been manufactured to the highest standards in the UK using only quality sourced ingredients. Our ISO9001 approved facility means you get only the very BEST
Mix 1/2 scoop (approximately 2g) with 350-500ml water, in a PREMIUM RAWS™ Shaker Bottle, or mixed in with food.
Warning: It is vital that you drink plenty of water when consuming Psyllium Husks, and throughout the day afterwards. Failure to drink plenty of water could cause it to swell in the throat resulting in a blockage. We would recommend that you do not use Psyllium Husks if you have difficulty swallowing, or have suffered from esophageal narrowing.
Disclaimer: Individuals will respond differently and implied results will vary. Implied results assume an appropriate nutrition and training plan.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.