Protein Ice-Cream Recipe
Most people put their protein in drinks or shakes, but why not try and make protein ice-cream? We have a quick and easy dessert recipe for you. This is a fresh and protein packed ice-cream, which will feel like a cheat day! Made of 4 healthy ingredients. Here are the easy to follow instructions for you to enjoy your protein in the best way. All you have to do is give it a try!
- 4-6 scoop Vanilla Premium Protein Whey 80
- 500g frozen bananas
- 50ml milk (of choice)
- 250ml fat-free yogurt
- Firstly, blend all your ingredients together until you reach a smooth consistency. Make sure not to over blend as it will heat up and wont work.
- Now warm up a spoon under warm water to scoop out the ice-cream into a strong seal container and freeze for future servings.
- To keep a nice creamy consistency, give your ice-cream a mix every 4 hours of freezing. Or feel free to each it all in one serving.
- When serving, add some healthy toppings. Such as, cinnamon, blueberries or Sugar-Free Syrup.
Premium Raws Help
We supply Premium Protein Whey 80 and we do 10 flavours so you can choose your favourite. You could even try making your own protein ice-cream with your favourite flavours! Our protein is gm and gluten free. This vegetarian friendly blend is low in fats and carbs, but still has delicious flavourings.
To find more easy and delicious recipes visit our blog site, Raw Zone. If you want to share your favourite flavoured protein ice-cream with us, message and like our social media pages>>>
Facebook - > @PremiumRawsUK
Instagram - > @premiumraws_