Protein Filled Cookies -They're 'Whey' Too Good!
Another fast, easy and protein packed recipe? Sounds 'whey' to good to be true, right? We work to find you the best recipes to make taking protein enjoyable and tasty! We have designed a way for you to get all the benefits from Premium Oats and Whey just by eating some cookies. So, in this article, we will tell you all about the benefits of our Premium Oats and Whey and also how to make tasty cookie treats.
So what are the benefits to Premium Oats and Whey?
Our Oats and Whey not only come in two sizes and have a selection of flavours, but are also GM free and vegetarian friendly! This is amongst other benefits...
- High quality carbohydrate source
- High quality protein source
- Great breakfast supplement
- Fantastic taste!
- Aids in muscular recovery
- 300g Chocolate Premium Oats and Whey (roll or blended into a loose powder)
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 200ml Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
(If you wish to decorate)
- 30g Chocolate Premium Whey Protein 80 add this into your icing.
- Prepare all of your ingredients.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Line your tray with oil or grease paper.
- Add in all your main ingredients into a bowl and whisk it together with your milk (be careful not to over whisk).
- When your mix has a thick enough texture, take out of the bowl and use your hand to mould it out.
- Then use a rolling pin to roll out your mix and then cut out your cookie shapes (keep your cut outs thin. Approx 1 cm).
- Place the cookies onto your tray and place into the oven -leave these in the oven for approximately 20 mins.
- Once your cookies are cooked and let them cool.
- Enjoy your cookies!
Premium Raws Help:
Our Premium Oats and Whey and Premium Whey Protein 80 can be found on our website, through the attached links. Both products come in a number of sizes and flavours to best suit you. These products are also currently under a summer sale of 30% off, so buy now!
For further help and workouts, either read our blog Raw Zone and/or follow us on our social media pages>>>
Facebook - > @PremiumRawsUK
Instagram - > @premiumraws_